Give young people a brighter future - choose Shyne
Welcome to Shyne,
a social enterprise in Nottinghamshire, offering a unique combination of highly specialised residential care and rehabilitation for young people with severe emotional and behavioural problems.
Shyne is a not-for-profit organisation offering children and young people, aged 10-18 years, unconditional care in a safe and comfortable home environment. Its team of experienced staff provides both short and long termplacements with 24 hour, 7 days a week, highly skilled therapeutic care.
Shyne offers children and young people;
- a safe and caring environment
- a small family-like community
- a service that focuses on their individual needs and positive outcomes
- a high staff to children and young people ratio of 1:1
- ongoing support and mentoring beyond their time with Shyne.
and for health commissioners and professionals;
- early intervention - reducing secure placement and custodial demands
- a more cost-effective service within the Social Enterprise Model
- improved connectivity with the local authority, Social Care, Education and other stake-holders
- regular monitoring and reporting of outcomes for children, young people and families.
Assessment º treatment º management º therapeutic containment º highly-skilled interventions º specialist servces º rehabilitation and maintenance º multi-agency working º 24-hour care